Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 06:19 AM   #67833 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Trying again... wouldn't post for me yesterday. The forum hates me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Oh just because california is on fire again....

Good to see you Trolls.
Always knew you were too hot for Cali!
Yes! Trollheart comes back, and dragging its feet behind him, shielding its eyes from the light and refusing to meet the gaze of normal people, shuffles the Cringe Monster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
I wasn't bragging about it being ****ty. You're the one who sees it that way, despite having zero experience.

To me, working at Burger King is worse than unloading trucks
What about unloading trucks at Burger King?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Do you actually listen to yourself when you type dribble like this?
You could literally attach this sentiment to almost anything in life that's not always peachy and creamy.

Someone needs a tissue.
Bless you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You know to be perfectly ****ing honest over the last few years I've come to the conclusion that, what the **** is so great about "adults"? By and large throughout all of history most "adults" have come to the conclusion that you must deal with the world you live in as it is and just get on with it. Work as you must to survive because you need to just "accept reality" to provide for yourself and your family and coming to any other conclusion is the province of effete intellectuals.

But it's societies full of adults who ignore everything that happens in those societies who allow for everything that makes the world a terrible place. They ignore genocides, inequalities, tyrants, invasions of other countries for the sake of stealing land and resources, etc, all so that they can just make their way through life as best they can because they can't be bothered and it's "mature" to simply accept reality no matter how it comes.

And who is it who makes societies actually worth living in for all of these adults? Philosophers who advance morality and political thought beyond the scope of the understanding of "adults", artists who express concepts "adults" abandon as not practical for survival. "Adults" are only valuable as cogs in a machine that only has value by disregarding the petty, shallow values of adults who in the end are nothing more than enablers for sociopathic leaders.

So **** you basically, you flat, boring ****
Oh man I've missed this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Unassailable
And this
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
youre kinda never an adult as long as your parents can bail you out

if Bat's mom kicked him out he'd either end up dead or more than likely after some short term suffering, much much happier
My parents would have to be really good climbers and diggers to be able to bail me out!