Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 05:19 AM   #68558 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
That you're some kind of punk and not just a dork who can't handle being not that interesting. That you're living a life and not avoiding reality through self-destruction. That you had a girlfriend and not just some chick who didn't even like you. That you read to expand your mind and not just cause you have nothing to do and need to romanticize that. I'm sure I could go on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I read just cuz I likes to read some of us are born with intellectual curiosity

I always say I'm not a punk, so much as a superfan, I'm beginning to think that's the crux of my unhappiness
If you're going to read, but find nothing to cheer you up or stimulate you, why bother? If all you're doing by reading is reinforcing your stereotypical teen(ish) belief that "world iz agin me dude" then you're just wasting your time. Imo. I read to improve my knowledge, increase my appreciation of various subjects. And for fun. Christ man, you're only young. Cheer up ffs. Can't be that bad can it? And if you believe it is, as WWWP says, get some help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I just got up a little bit ago..... Listening to a record,drinking some chocolate milk and browsing the bases here

Might watch a movie after and then go back to bed........
Would she not let you get up any further?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
anyway I'd like to add that if you had a moment in life of bliss well beyond normal exp

something you couldn't hold onto...but made you feel truly alive rather than a vessel that's wasting time on commercial entertainment

you might understand how difficult it is to return to "reality", that is, an existence that has no vibrancy in comparison

people normally can't go back, they have to aspire forward in some way
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.