Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 04:31 PM   #38469 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You people just assume that because I sound heated that I must be angry. I really ****ing like talking really heated **** in general, even in real life, and even in real life people take me wrong and I get in real arguments where all of a sudden I realize that I'm having fun but have entered danger territory and don't really know how to proceed because the person I've now pissed off won't be interested in me explaining to them that they've been unintentionally had.

I mean I'm a pissy bitch who does get pissed off over dumb **** so it's hard to explain how to know how to take some aggressive statement I've just made but just know that almost nothing you've ever said has ever pissed me off so if you think you have then you almost certainly are just dealing with me having fun. And this absolutely includes when I'm wasted cause that's when I have ten times more fun just talking all the **** in the world.

I mean me drunk is just me wanting to type. Notice how long this post is compared to most of my posts. And this line is an edit cause I just gotta edit when drunk.

At WWWP"s School for Lost Boys you could learn emotional regulation, healthy self soothing techniques, and effective workplace communication skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote