Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 09:21 PM   #38578 (permalink)
goldendoodle
god's favorite clown

No worries Lisna! Yes I think I saw your recent picture when I was creeping through this thread the other day to see what you all look like now, it's a great photo! (also L O V E D MarieMarie's photo of her in the suit) My vintage western shirt phase didn't last long enough sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
oh btw @chio I found someone I'm convinced is actually you on Youtube

Omg I just watched the latest installment of The Christmas Prince a couple weeks ago, actually. I'm so pleased that someone is doing such thorough breakdown about Hallmark's dystopian cinematic christmas universe (I know TCP isn't a hallmark movie but it's close enough. Netflix's versions of hallmark movies are like.. marginally more risque and a bit less creepy but they're still fairly bizarre and Hallmarky. 80s-90s Hallmark movies were way better. Nowadays all the actors just look pained and dead-eyed and terrifying with the charisma of a brick) I haven't seen this girl's other youtube videos though, only The Christmas Prince one. But yes she's licherally me cornering someone at a party to tell them all about my current fixation. Speaking of Hallmark movies, someone really needs to create a neural-net generated Hallmark script and actually make it with a huge budget and all.

Last edited by goldendoodle; 02-09-2020 at 09:22 PM. Reason: muscle relaxer fingers
goldendoodle is offline   Reply With Quote