Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 10:29 PM   #6280 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I really am so disenchanted with the idea of revolutionizing anything. I'm tired of losing hope.
I'm hardwired to sneer at my fellow man and their illusions but while I'm full of self-indulgent **** in plenty of ways I legit don't think I'm wrong that the human race is hopeless as far as becoming anything worth putting your faith in. We innovate in amazing ways and can be great people in certain, small ways, but as a whole we're contemptible and so of course we needed a bat**** crazy book like the Bible to come along and just be like "OMG you're all so horrible what the **** is so hard to understand about 'love thy neighbor'?!" And so of course it failed but did give us countless genocides.

Quote:
How do you go off the grid?
I suspect you start with not being raised in modern society where you're accustomed to modern convenience. Being from Wyoming probably gives you a serious leg up tbh. You should seriously look into a commune or something.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote