Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 07:48 PM   #3096 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raime View Post
I do this with my rabbits. I'll share a banana with them, and it's pretty adorable to watch them try and get as many big bites out of it before I have to take it away as fruits are supposed to be given to rabbits sparingly.

Does anyone have a dog or cat that angrily eats vegatables?
lol From what small amounts of videos I've seen of rabbit pets they seem to be unrecognized hilarious douchebags. This is colored of course by my history of being out in the backyard at night smoking a cigarette and hearing wild rabbits fighting and producing the most horrifying, demonic scream I've ever heard. A scream that literally spooks me and makes me want to go back inside the house lest the devil come for me even though I know it's just bunnies. Creatures that produce such an evil sound can't be good people. Even cats at their worst don't sound as malevolent as fighting rabbits by any stretch of the imagination.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote