Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 08:22 PM   #3099 (permalink)
Raime
Forever Electro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
lol From what small amounts of videos I've seen of rabbit pets they seem to be unrecognized hilarious douchebags. This is colored of course by my history of being out in the backyard at night smoking a cigarette and hearing wild rabbits fighting and producing the most horrifying, demonic scream I've ever heard. A scream that literally spooks me and makes me want to go back inside the house lest the devil come for me even though I know it's just bunnies. Creatures that produce such an evil sound can't be good people. Even cats at their worst don't sound as malevolent as fighting rabbits by any stretch of the imagination.
I had to separate the babies a few weeks ago as they are sexually mature, and the male gave the female a pretty good gash on the mouth through the divider we put up. Male rabbits can be absolute *******s when they want to mate, they rip out fur from the female's back, nip at them, ect. Unless rabbits are bonded, they pretty much will fight, and maim each other. It's pretty crazy that my two cats are fine with all 4 rabbits and the latter will go up to the former. If you want to see how violent a rabbit can be, just introduce it to it's own kind.

Awful trash that I listen to

Awful trash that I own

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’m a full on fascist. I don’t even give a **** about making sense.

Do you have a black truck?
Raime is offline   Reply With Quote