Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Pens Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 05:18 PM   #62 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
so your grade was ~15 kids, while the other 3 were 45ish kids? Explain yourself.
Oh wait we actually had 5 grades cause we had 8th grade for some reason but not all that many of them. But the majority of students were freshmen. Most new students started as freshmen and after a year there the percentage of kids who came back for a second year dropped like a rock cause I guess the parents asked if they wanted to go back to military school and most of the kids said **** no.

I only said yes cause I'd had the whole summer to forget how much I hated the experience and my grades had improved so I didn't want to disappoint my family. If they'd asked me on the ride home on that first year I definitely wouldn't have gone back. I still remember that first day back after all my stuff had been moved into my new room and my family left and I was just standing there in that room with this sinking feeling like "Oh god what did I just do?"
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote