Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 07:47 AM   #9236 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendoodle View Post
I've done this exact thing more than once -____- (Pretty girl seemingly showing interest in me? Clearly something is amiss and/or I'm misreading the situation and will humiliate myself at any moment and must scurry away)
Yeah exactly. It doesn't help that straight girls often tend to act so gay with other girls. When a guy wants to dance with a girl or get physical in any way, you can be pretty sure that it's flirting. When it happens with a girl, it might mean anything, who knows? That **** is so confusing
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendoodle View Post
Times seems to become warped/cease to exist once far enough into the woods. Paths seem to inexplicably change and rearrange themselves as well.
Very true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote