Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 09:36 AM   #38815 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendoodle View Post
I wish I could stop caring about my appearance. I try to, by periodically chopping off most of my hair (usually at 4 am, usually while listening to Einstürzende Neubauten and feeling a bit manic) and assuming it will help desensitize me to my paralyzing fear of being ugly *cue Margaret Atwood ominously chanting "YOU ARE YOUR OWN VOYEUR" in the distance* but it never works for long and I end up just hating myself for cutting my hair. Fortunately it always grows back quickly. Ugliness is much more interesting than generic beauty anyway IMO. We should all aspire to be ugly. When I am officially an Old, I hope, I will embrace ugliness and scamper around the village terrorizing the police.

And yeah, purging isn't a good way to lose weight. (I could always tell which actresses on teen shows of yore were bulimic due to the puffiness) I can't imagine you actually need to lose any weight though elph, you look like you're still the same willowy elven boy.
Joke's on you: judging by the pictures of your cowboy goth phase you're even prettier with short hair. I agree that a certain kind of 'ugliness' can be very compelling, to the point where I would hesitate to call it ugly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Chio

If chimps ate your face your beauty would still shine through

Not your personality either - I mean your raw physical beauty
that's oddly sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote