Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 11:47 AM   #9240 (permalink)
goldendoodle
god's favorite clown

Not sure why I opened with "Do you hate your father?".. I mean I do hate my father yes, but.. This was mainly an excuse to discuss ghost stories and conspiracy theories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Yeah it's been all over the news here, I doubt anything will happen with it, there have been numerous leads and new suspects announced over the past 13 years so I wouldn't be surprised if this latest one dies down over the next few weeks never to be talked about again.
Probably. I still wonder about the JonBenet Ramsey case as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
1. Do you hate your father?
5. What is your most recent creepy encounter/experience? (Could be a creepy person, a spooky place, a weird sleep paralysis episode, whatever)

Legit found pencil markings on our wall that hadn't been there the day before. Like somebody was trying to write in cursive with their non dominant hand.
Was any part of it readable? Is your house/apartment very old (or in a spooky location) or is it just your standard house/apartment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
Yeah exactly. It doesn't help that straight girls often tend to act so gay with other girls. When a guy wants to dance with a girl or get physical in any way, you can be pretty sure that it's flirting. When it happens with a girl, it might mean anything, who knows? That **** is so confusing
Ugh I know. Especially when you add alcohol into the mix. When it comes to straight girls, (who become experts at tormenting bi/gay women at a very young age) it's like, what are you trying to tell me, Brittany?? Is this a genuine cry for help from a confused bisexual, or do you have a grotesque boyfriend who's lurking nearby waiting for you to ask me to join in on a sad threesome? Usually it's the latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
4. Have you ever ruined your life on purpose/sabotaged yourself in a big way? How so?

Some that aren’t known on the boards - sometimes I feel like I intentionally sabotaged my teaching career - good relationships / a comfortable life

Sometimes I feel like my entire disposition is a self-sabotage

If it’s a protest - arrested development angst - fear of failure - hatred / self and misanthropic - all of the above
Same :c