Music Banter - View Single Post - Metallica Sucks
Thread: Metallica Sucks
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 11:01 PM   #32 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

^They didn't get serious about finding a new bass player until MTV called about icon hoping it would also be the introduction to their new bass player which is when they started looking. The album was pretty much done by then. I agree with Bob Rock sucking.

Metallica wouldn't have been as good with dave, hence why he was replaced with kurt really earlier on. Everyone seems to sit here and count technical ability and what not on why he would've been better and blah blah blah. But this is just me, when i've been in bands, it was a choice between my friend jon and this kid andy who was better then jon. But we didn't get along as well or play as well with andy as we did jon just because the chemistry and such wasn't there. Everyone seems to ignore that . On another note Robert Trujillo is an insane bassist, I loved his work with suicidal tendencies.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote