Music Banter - View Single Post - The many benefits of a child-free life
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 03:02 PM   #496 (permalink)
MidnightRambler
Music Addict

Kid aren't for everyone and there's nothing wrong with that. However, I'd rather see more people adopting the kids already out there than having their own flesh & blood children.

I don't have kids of my own, but I've lived with/dated women with kids before & that's why I've grown to like them. They're especially cool when they get old enough to play video games, take out disc golfing, and when they dance around with you when you put records on.

However, they are also expensive and make a lot of work for adults to keep up with. That and you're always worried about their safety and well-being, which can drive someone batshxt if they aren't mentally ready for it.

I already have three nieces and a nephew ages 7, 11, 15 & 15. I don't want to have any of my own due to concerns about hereditary MH disorders that were passed to me by my father. I can't condemn an innocent person to that life for the sake of my own vanity.