Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 08:19 PM   #2760 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Joe Buck is an idiot. I did hear that they're going to try artificial crowd noise though.

My boy, Patrick Mahomes, otherwise known as MAHOMEBOY, just got the biggest contract in NFL history. The KC Chiefs are going back to the Super Bowl this year baby, you better believe it. The Evil Empire (Patriots) have been scattered and vanquished. There's a new villain in town, and y'all are gonna learn to either love it or live with it. That Super Bowl victory made it worth despairing over Dee Ford's presnap penalty in the AFC Championship Game v. the Pats in the 2018 season. Made it even better that Dee Ford moved from the Chiefs to the 9ers only to lose to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl - that's poetic justice.

In all seriousness, I'm excited to see how Brady does without Belichick and vice-versa. Cam Newton coming to New England could be interesting.

Mitch Trubisky (Bears QB) is going to have to compete with Nick Foles for the starting position this coming season and my money's on Nick. (Michelle is an overrated trash QB and Bears GM Ryan Pace is a disgrace).

So yeah, with that, I'll make a few predictions for the coming season, assuming there will be one.

1) Nick Foles will beat out Mitch Trubisky to start at QB for the Bears, let's say by week 6.

2) By week 8, Cam Newton will not be the starting QB for the Pats.

3) Brady will complete the regular season without missing a game due to injury.

4) The Cowboys will once again miss the playoffs and Dak Prescott will remain as an overrated QB

5) The Ravens will make the playoffs and Lamar will choke again in the first game and they'll lose.

6) The Chiefs will go back to the Super Bowl.

7) The Pats will finish with a better record than the Bucs

8) The Vikings are going to kick ass and take names this season and face the Chiefs in the Super Bowl.

Take it the bank!
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote