Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 11:38 AM   #9416 (permalink)
Raime
Forever Electro

1. When's the last time you laughed really hard?
Maybe a month ago, it was something really stupid that my friend said. I was having a bad day too, so it was pretty great.

2. What's something that's coming up in your future? Plans, projects you're working on, albums you're looking forward to, etc.
I was finally getting my driver's license stuff done in the next couple of months, but they might be put back on hold if lockdowns get worse. I'm terrified of driving, so I was looking forward to finally becoming more independent and moving on in life.

3. Do you eat the pizza crust or are you a toddler?
I don't waste food, or try not to. Especially with my shrinking paycheck.

4. If you didn't have to worry about necessities, what kind of environment (landscape, region, social, etc) would you like to live in?
Japan, in one of the larger cities. It was so liberating being able to go anywhere and do anything without a car, meeting new people, doing whatever I felt like at anytime.

5. In a world with no pandemics, which MB member would you go to a concert with and which show would you want to see?
I'm annoying, so I wouldn't subject anyone here to my antics. I like going to concerts by myself and not having to worry about where friends are and if they're having a good time anyway.

6. You have to go back in time and kill any infant except for baby Hitler. Which baby do you shake?
Alex Jones. I feel he's more dangerous than hilarious.

Awful trash that I listen to

Awful trash that I own

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’m a full on fascist. I don’t even give a **** about making sense.

Do you have a black truck?
Raime is offline   Reply With Quote