Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 05:54 AM   #9419 (permalink)
SmokeAndMirrors
Music Addict

1. When's the last time you laughed really hard?

When my ex left me, and then I got over it before she did. I have an appreciation for ironic humor, especially if it involves my personal life.

2. What's something that's coming up in your future? Plans, projects you're working on, albums you're looking forward to, etc.

I'm about to pick up a promotion to management at one job, and pick up another job as a night shift manager. ...And Oceans got back together and dropped an album, I need to take the time (and my last bowl of weed) to sit down and comb through that.

3. Do you eat the pizza crust or are you a toddler?

I eat the crust.

4. If you didn't have to worry about necessities, what kind of environment (landscape, region, social, etc) would you like to live in?

I'd probably move to the Netherlands because a lot of great newer psychedelic rock comes out of there and I find that inspiring and calming at the same time.

5. In a world with no pandemics, which MB member would you go to a concert with and which show would you want to see?

O.C. and we're gonna go see Cult Of Fire live.

6. You have to go back in time and kill any infant except for baby Hitler. Which baby do you shake?

Baby Jesus.
And if I'm not allowed to select that one, than baby Himmler.