Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 12:20 PM   #74369 (permalink)
Raime
Forever Electro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
What does any of that have to do with their artistic ability? Are they gonna draw a gay frog on you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
^ was wondering the same thing

I get not wanting to support them by giving them money, but if it's free who cares as long as it looks good? Doesn't do or change anything, he's not going to stop listening to Info Wars because you turned down a free tattoo because he'll be in the same building as you. It's just virtue signaling to turn down a friendly offer for free art because... what is it exactly? You don't like that he once played Alex Jones out loud in the shop as far as you are aware? Lame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundgardenRocks View Post
Agreed. But I don't think it's technically virtue signalling to turn down the offer because they listen to InfoWars (unless he goes and tells them that that's why he's turning down the offer). But it definitely is virtue signalling to turn it down for that reason and then tell us about it.

But maybe he wants to vote with his money. Maybe, rather than get a free tat from an InfoWars fan, he wants to pay money to a tat parlor that plays the Young Turks or something. That doesn't make much sense to me, but if you take politics that seriously, more power to ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
But it's not even the artist who was listening. It was the artist's boss. Like what could possibly be accomplished?
I've dealt with enough Alex Jones supporters in my area to never want to be around any of them. They're all a bunch of abusive *******s who scream other people down with their crazy. I just hate the guy, it's not so much"my morals are superior" thing for me, I just can't stand people who think like that. I'm still friends with the artist (they hate Alex Jones too) I just don't want to be subjected to crazy conspiracy bull**** even on the off chance.

Awful trash that I listen to

Awful trash that I own

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’m a full on fascist. I don’t even give a **** about making sense.

Do you have a black truck?

Last edited by Raime; 08-02-2020 at 12:26 PM.
Raime is offline   Reply With Quote