Music Banter - View Single Post - from freak fighter to lamp lighter
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 08:17 AM   #1138 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
2020 has been a tough mother****ing year. You’ve already posted some stuff about this in the threads but how has covid affected your work life?

Also, have the murder of George Floyd and the huge reaction that was sparked and the Black Lives Matter movement had any impact on your professional life?
I'm less on edge at work. People actually have been very very good about mask wearing in the store. I just have to occasionally ask them to wear it over their nose. They just don't realize it's falling down. I had a guy try to come in with a pair of shorts wrapped around his face. I told him get a real face covering please. Some lady said she was medically exempt. I said I'm sorry she has a disability but no mask no entry sorry. She wasn't happy. So far nobody has reported feeling ill and it's been a month.

The civil rights movement currently going on hasn't affected my life directly other than dinner table debates with some of my more conservative family members but they listen well and are subject to change for the most part. At work we recently hung up a new banner with our store name and logo and the phrase "Hate has no business here" under it.

Can't really complain too much. Unless we're talking about cheapskates who want things for free in my store for no reason. Then I have LOTS to talk about.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote