Music Banter - View Single Post - Metallica Sucks
Thread: Metallica Sucks
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 10:40 AM   #40 (permalink)
PostPsychosis
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
Metal Fans have to be the most insular isolated people in all of musicdom. I think sometimes their worse than punk kids in that they like whatever is more culturally "metal". Call me when anyone outside of metal give a **** about Iced Earth. And Mustaine is a cut rate [insert member of Metallica] and always will be because he's not doing his own thing, he's just chasing them trying to outsell them.

Even your beloved Kerry King said, after Mustaine saying he wanted to 'unite the metal community', "I just don't think he's the guy for the job, not after that last album (which was risk), Im all for joining up the metal community but right now, I think Metallica would be a better option, and that says alot."

Theres a reason for him saying that, its because Dave is, and always has been a whiney punk.
Kerry King also said that Mustaine is one of the best guitarists hes ever seen. And you talk about metal people being isolated, well how is this our fault? How can you blame metal heads that no one knows Iced Earth. The fault lays with American radio and culture. Blind Guardian and Iced Earth have never made it past the top 100 here in America, but always reach #1 in Europe. And BG's single of A Night of the Opera which is 11 minutes long, was at one point the most played song in Germany.
The Wrath of Heavens Coming Down
PostPsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote