Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 09:11 PM   #9696 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
5. You're going to a party with all the cool kids - you want to show them how cool you are - what beverage do you bring to the party to share?
Whisky. No idea how cool that really is but it started to be my beverage of choice as a teenager just to rebel against the over-sweet cocktails girls around me were drinking and I felt very cool about it then
It's official, we're friends now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
4. You are forced to go into armed combat with an intelligent orangutan that knows jiu-jitsu - you can bring one weapon (or object) that is not a firearm - what do you bring?

Befriend him with a banana and then we both go after whoever is forcing us to fight each other. It would not only save us, but potentially thousands of injuries and deaths down the line.

However, if being a violent lackey is the only thing that the orangutan knows, would I have unknowingly ruined their life by attempting to save them? Maybe using the orangutan in my plot to kill their former master would put them in the mindset that I am now their new master, ready to pit them against anyone. The orangutan's thirst for violence may not end when the commands to attack stop. I could begin to send the orangutan to murder more people or deprive it of its true nature. Even if I did give it an outlet for violence, at what point would a new opponent wield the banana just as I did and cause my own death? It would only be a matter of time. It would be better to take on these opponents myself to provide the orangutan with violence by proxy. Though if nonviolence was my goal all along, would it really be worth it?
As long as we get responses like this on these forums, this medium will never die. I almost prolapsed my ******* from reading this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ando here View Post

5. You're going to a party with all the cool kids - you want to show them how cool you are - what beverage do you bring to the party to share?

Southern Comfort. And hope to get laid with someone I actually like.
How about someone you actually hate? After a few glasses of Sourthern Comfort, what difference would it honestly make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
1. How has the COVID-19 pandemic changed your life for the better? How about for the worse?

Are you ****ing god damn kidding me? I have one friend who I haven't seen in months but because everywhere else is closed and we have mad coupons and deals it's like torture every day for months. I go into work and get hit with a neverending line for eight hours a day every single day and I want to stab them all in the throat and watch them bleed out.
So I take it you see no benefits at all? What about cough guards at the grocery store checkout?

I for one quite like waiters/waitresses wearing masks. You ever had that experience where a waiter/waitress would bring you your food, set it down on the table and then start talking while their spittle just gets spread all over the fresh food that was just laid in front of you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
4. You are forced to go into armed combat with an intelligent orangutan that knows jiu-jitsu - you can bring one weapon (or object) that is not a firearm - what do you bring?

Nude Batlord with a surgically attached orangutan vagina.

Are you objectifying Batty? If so, you have been admonished.

Last edited by SGR; 09-26-2020 at 09:19 PM.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote