Music Banter - View Single Post - Pitchfork BitchDork
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 03:08 PM   #407 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

Oh thanks so much for the reminder, I kept forgetting that there was music waiting for me here!

Nea - The first song is rad, a typical shoegaze sound but very nicely done, more bright than gloomy in this case I don't know why they say the names of colours in the second song, but it wonderful bouncy fun. The third song has a similar synthiness, but a slightly darker sound, it's really cool. These songs fit very well with some of the Yugoslavian post-punk synth stuff I got into a while ago.

fire - I'm currently listening to the history of sleep record. This is really great. Exactly the kind of drony atmospheric stuff I've been getting into lately (with the kind help of Hawk). Is it a bagpipe? I just started listening to it but I'll get to the rest eventually and report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote