Music Banter - View Single Post - Last FM
Thread: Last FM
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 03:44 AM   #8376 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Smh adi, don't you remember the drama you created when you asked me that question? (it was pretty funny though, ngl) Randomly asking a stranger about their sexuality is kind of pointless and rude
I don't! I have the memory of a goldfish! And now I tried to search for the drama (because I love a good drama) but can't find it...

Anyway, the reason I ask of course is because if I sense someone could be gay, since it isn't very common around these parts, it makes me kinda happy to recognize someone from the same minority group, so I reach out. Definitely no intention to be rude.

On the same level as trying to figure out where someone is from. For example, if I see someone is posting lots of slavic stuff, my slavic pride neurons light up and I might also ask where they're from.

I guess I don't consider sexuality taboo or something that should be kept private, it's just another part of a person, like any other characteristic (origin, gender, musical predilections) etc.

Also, you kids need to stop with this text speak, I'm spending half my time googling these acronyms!

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote