Music Banter - View Single Post - The queer corner
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 05:40 PM   #716 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendoodle View Post
Having Leo in TWO of the 'big three' placement sounds interesting. Bat has Leo, gemini (or libra?) and capricorn energy IMO. (If I HAD to guess, I'd say an air moon and earth ascendant) Hrmmmm as for Marie... I would guess that there's a good amount of aquarius, virgo and cancer in her chart (maybe an aquarius ascendant??), but I'm probably wrong! I just say things.
You nailed the Leo vibes, good call, potentially Libra in there too depending on time of birth. Lots of Leo energy up in here, damn!

Those are my only two Leo placements and I think it's nutso that they're both in the Big Three! I am all fire and air bay-bee- and then 6 of my planetary placements are in Capricorn, including the Littler Three, (Mercury, Venus, March). Jupiter and Pluto are both in big water energy, Cancer and Scorpio respectively. Not enough to stamp out my fire, but enough to remind me it's ok to feel things lol. Kind of wild how little variance there is in my chart, not that I know what the implications of that are or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendoodle View Post
Have you found that certain sun signs seem to flock to you/you can't get rid of them? In the past I was constantly surrounded by geminis. I probably had the least experience with scorpios, but my current bf is a scorpio (and also has Venus in scorpio.)
Totally, soo many of my female friends are Libras and Virgos. I attract a lot of Geminis too, but I don't necessarily have close friendships with them. My ex is a Scorpio, and while I couldn't handle his controlling and obsessive nature, I also have a femme Scorpio friend and I totally love her vibe, she's inwardly controlling and obsessive - which works well with her ambitiousness in her career and drive to better herself, and doesn't have any negative affect on our relationship because she has never once tried to tell me what to do lol.

I've actually dated several Aquarian men, which just seems statistically improbable, one of whom even had the same exact birth date as I do. Never again. Never, never again. Not enough room under one roof for all those performative personality quirks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote