Music Banter - View Single Post - YorkeDaddy reacts live to your recommendations
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 03:40 PM   #27 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendoodle View Post
Of course it wasn't a serious recommendation. I force basically everyone I know to watch it. (Friend on discord can't sleep at night? B44 video. Roommates discussing something in the house chat? B44 video)

As you've seen, it has it all. The nonsensical intro. The absolutely JARRING appearance of the 3 orange men who for some reason look like they are made out of melted wax. (Even their hair.) Their jerky head motions and aggressive eye contact with the viewer. The sheer mania and clownery of it all
it definitely is a shame that there's not any high quality versions of their videos. Honestly tragic.

Oh and it's not a pearl necklace, it's a puka shell necklace, which was all the rage in the late 90s - early 2000s. (all the popular boys wore them at my high school)

And my previous username was Chiomara. I joined in like.. 2017? 2016? Or something. But ty for watching!! Making people watch horrible videos and watching them react in real time is truly one of my favorite things.
Honestly though - musically it’s fire. It has three contagious hooks and damn near Beach Boys level vocalizing. Plus, it was released in 2000 which makes it five star eighties nostalgia- especially when you consider that the 80’s didn’t really catch on until the 90’s.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote