Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 02:56 PM   #11285 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
I've never felt like I missed a dick in my life. Of course there are plenty of women who like dick, but Hawk was saying women NEED dick as a way of dismissing that women are generally better at satisfying women, which is nonsense.
Also about technically judging a sexual experience, I mean there are many aspects to sex; physical, emotional, whatever. A gay girl having straight sex may obviously not enjoy many of those aspects as much but she's definitely able to judge if it's good on a basic level. Like I kissed guys and I wasn't enthusiastic, but I could still judge whether they were good kissers

And no, you're the one twisting things, you little weasel. Sneaking in fake nuance like 'likely the best judge of what heterosexual women like' and 'IN GENERAL' afterwards.
like I said I'm talking **** with the dick stuff but I still dont think you can properly judge straight sex as a gay woman any better than a straight man can judge gay sex

How "good" of a kisser someone is has a lot to do with chemistry in the first place.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote