Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 05:19 PM   #10029 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1. What's your favourite flag, and why?

Bhutan's Eastern dragon flag is great and Wales' Western dragon flag is also awesome while having the benefit of looking like a garish medieval penant, but the Soviet flag has my heart. Other honorable mentions are the South Korean flag and the Kenyan flag for totally non-racist reasons.

2. What was the last TV show you just completed and really enjoyed?

Honestly can't remember the last time I actually completed a TV show but season 2 of The Punisher wasn't out when I saw the first season and it slaps.

3. If you could live in any other state, or country, where would it be and why?

Send me to Denmark I guess. They pay my kind like $20 an hour. Or Hawaii. Beautiful tropical island and if I bought a shack near a volcano it might actually be affordable. Not to mention exciting.

4. What is the thing or things that have made you "grow up" or mature in the last, say, ten years?

Lol

5. What's your favourite shark?

Great White obviously. There isn't a more terrifying beast in existence.

6. Turn on your TV and write down the first three sentences someone says

From the first stirrings of life beneath the water... to the great beasts of the Stone Age... to man taking his first upright steps, you have come far. Now begins your greatest quest: from this early cradle of civilization on towards the stars.
Cast your net wide , oh Trajan, emperor of mighty Rome.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote