Music Banter - View Single Post - Place your bets on when OH returns
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 04:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Alright well as far as I can tell they have beef and both times that OH were banned were preceded by all argument over who was more creepy/chomo. You won't say what was in the deleted posts but last time OH was named Batlord came right out and said he's gonna blame it on me before anything had even been said. Then they got in the same exact argument about who is more creepy in my comedians thread and shortly after he was banned. If you don't see a pattern there then I really don't know what to tell you. You sound like a manager right now lol. Nothing to see here folks just move along...
nah I think you're reading my tone/intention wrong because that's not at all what I'm trying to do. There's nothing mysterious about the situation and I'm not trying to sweep anything under the rug either. I think that comment from Bat came from the fact that Hawk had been blowing things out of proportion, saying Bat was trying to get him banned and playing me. I see the pattern, like I said it was the immediate circumstance escalating those final conflicts, but it wasn't at the root of the issue, and I don't think they had serious beef either. But I can't be sure, of course you'd need to ask them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is online now   Reply With Quote