Music Banter - View Single Post - HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread-POST HERE!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 07:20 PM   #4270 (permalink)
ift
Groupie

As I am a noob and looking for song recommendations, I'll try in here first... James Plotkin 'Casual Murder' has been in my head lately, and I'm looking for songs with a similar vibe. I like the dark character, chaotic fullness, and blending of heavier and lighter themes. I tend to enjoy songs with alternation between intensity and a sweeter, melodic resolution eg Fugazi 'F-D' or Mannequin Pussy 'Romantic'

I'm not sure where or how I got the mp3 as I've done so much playlist swapping and downloading random things from blogs etc through the years, and when I looked around in Plotkin's catalogue, 'Casual Murder' seems to be outside of his typical output. I found it in my iTunes library arbitrarily looking around for music to make a playlist for a friend. Another track I'm not sure how I got originally that I'm loving from the playlist is Markus Nikolai 'No Need To Rush (Original Mix)', for another data point for recommendations.
ift is offline   Reply With Quote