Music Banter - View Single Post - A Journey Through The Mind of a Loner: A Kiiii Story
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 08:54 PM   #250 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Before Batty or jwb or someone comes in with negatives about how what you do doesn't matter, or how you're working for the Man and he don't care etc, I'd just like to say this is a really uplifting piece and really nice to read that you have that kind of attitude, towards both your customers and your fellow staff. I know it doesn't happen like that enough. Most people see work as a place they have to go in order to be able to make the rent, eat and have electricity (a bumper sticker on one of the cars at the office when I used to work read I owe, I owe, so off to work I go: it's funny and clever, but it does illustrate the fact that most people go to work because they have to, because they have no other choice, and if they could avoid doing so, they would). You seem to be very much the exception to the rule, Key: a person who presumably gets up looking forward to work every day, and brings that positive attitude to those he works with and those he serves in the shop.

It's a rare and very precious gift. Don't lose it.