Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 05:13 AM   #7696 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuthbert View Post
What do you think of him, how good do you really think he is?

He is a God to us. Hard to put into words how much he means.
I think he is a great player and when you consider who he is playing with (no disrespect, just a big mix of talent levels at Villa imo) he has a ceiling to be even better.

I'm scared he ends up at Man City and while he would undoubtedly be great under Pep he would end up in the position Mahrez had been prior to this year where he just becomes a bit of an after thought with so much established talent blocking him from the starting XI.

If we lose Pogba we should 100% be all in on him this summer. Without PP Bruno is our only game changing playmaker and I think Grealish could reach that level playing with the likes of Bruno, Rashford, Martial (if he gets his confidence back) etc.

If he doesn't come to us I hope he doesn't leave though lol. He has taken quite awhile to reach this level and with him staying with Villa through the good and the bad it would be a little sad to see him leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote