Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 11:55 AM   #10220 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Let's get all serious this weekend. The theme is POLITICS.

1. What way do you lean, if at all?

Depends on how drunk I get. Liberal I guess. Not really a political animal.

2. Who's your least favourite politician? Let's not make it easy and take Trump out of the running. Doesn't have to be alive. I said, Trump's out of the running!

Gimme a T! Gimme a H! Gimme an A...

3. In your opinion, what is the most important piece of legislation passed in, say, the last 20 years, either in your country/state or in the world?

For Ireland, has to be the Good Friday Agreement, which eventually led to the end of "The Troubles." Having grown up listening to the news every day telling us about bombings in Northern Ireland, internment and punishment shootings/beatings, and having things like BRITS OUT! scrawled on walls down here, I never thought it would be over.

4. And what is the most important piece of legislation that has yet to be passed?

Proper Health Care reform; a two-tier system is always going to lead to a ****ty public service when those with money can buy the medical care they need.

5. What do you believe to have been the worst mistake made by a politician in your city/state/country?

Charlie Haughey and the Ansbacher scandal. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charle...ls_and_scandal

6. If you could kill every politician in the world, but had to leave one alive, who would it be and why?

Maybe that woman running New Zealand. She seems to be all right.