Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 01:41 PM   #10222 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

1. What way do you lean, if at all?
Since ando beat me to the joke answer I would've given, I guess I'll go serious.

I am socially left except sometimes when it comes to certain specific things like cancel culture etc where I sometimes prefer to have edgy, problematic or even evil content out there just for the sake of having it out there.

Economically I guess I am socdem... Capitalism but with progressive taxes and social programs... Until somebody demonstrates a better model to replace capitalism

2. Who's your least favourite politician? Let's not make it easy and take Trump out of the running. Doesn't have to be alive. I said, Trump's out of the running!
Hitler... I know it's controversial to say but... Hitler was even worse than Trump. Dunno what's wrong with the rest of you guys who didn't say hitler

3. In your opinion, what is the most important piece of legislation passed in, say, the last 20 years, either in your country/state or in the world?
bruh....

4. And what is the most important piece of legislation that has yet to be passed?
UBI

5. What do you believe to have been the worst mistake made by a politician in your city/state/country?

Obama telling Trump he would never be prez

6. If you could kill every politician in the world, but had to leave one alive, who would it be and why?
question sucks bruh
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote