Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 03:16 PM   #2901 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

I had another crisis moment but I'm already feeling better about it.

I had a coworker that used to come into work drunk all the time and pick fights. He has a history of being drunk and actually fighting people despite their zero tolerance policies. With my two months of employment I have been challenged to fight him 5 times. He's threatened me. He's treated me like absolute ****. My 3rd week there I spoke out about it because we had been lectured about workplace behavior as a group multiple times even though he's the only one that's doing it. Since then despite him treating me like absolute dog **** he was still better, as in not threatening me and giving me hard stares, so I tried to be patient with him because I completely understand how hard it is to deal with anger issues and alcoholism and etc. etc. which in retrospect is unfair to myself because I was holding me to a higher standard than I was holding him. On Tuesday, the first real low day I've had since November he starts arguing with me over something stupid and treating me like **** again so I lost my temper and pushed a stack of cages over. He tells me to get out so I go to calm down but he and our other coworker that he simps for go to snitch on me so I walk back over angrily and immediately get fired which really just triggered me into panic mode. Long story short he challenged me to a fight again and since I was already fired I accepted. He walked away with a bloody mouth, I walked away with a bruised fist and unemployed. I don't know if this is part of the pattern or if It's just a situational thing but I'm going to be seeking disability as much as I don't want to.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote