Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 06:20 PM   #6901 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
You're just a **** arm chair psychologist. Like, you try way too hard to pick people's character apart and I have no clue why.

No. It's the people that called me stupid which would be people like you or elph or hawk etc., the average circle jerk of folks, just don't seem to be much smarter than me. While the smarter people, or at least the people that I hold up in that regard, think I'm smart or at least not stupid.

It's not a superiority thing. I don't think I'm super smart. I just don't think you have an intelligence level for me to take seriously in that regard especially when you literally just talk **** to project your own insecurities on me. Even if somebody who I do think is extremely intelligent calls me dumb, like Frown or Marie, then I can't disagree I am kind of dumb sometimes. I'm white trash, of course I'm dumb. But you're also stupid as ****. Much much stupider than you're willing to acknowledge. I'm just more comfortable with who I am than I was back then I guess. Well, I am on medication.

How are you going to scrutinize me for having a superiority complex anyways even if I did have one? Do you just totally lack the self awareness to get the irony or did me and Frown making fun of you legit make you feel inferior?
I don't think you're stupid but it's just super easy to trigger you and I can't help myself.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote