Music Banter - View Single Post - Reports of the death of this forum are premature and exaggerated
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 06:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Too lazy to read this long winded eulogy lol

Rip musicbanter
Says it all really, though I expected it to be Batty who posted that. He's obviously not even bothered responding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundgardenRocks View Post
I mean...you're not wrong.

At the same time, I get what TH is trying to say (and thanks for the plug on my journal, you wonderful human, you). Sadly, I don't know if us folks creating more content is going to reverse the course of things at all. I think we all know we need new blood - fresh meat - to liven things up around here. MB has become, in some ways, the same group of 10 - 15 people talkin **** about the same things.

Out of curiosity, anyone remember how many mods there were on MB around 2010? I betcha it was more than 3.
You're welcome. More people should read your writing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
I'm intrigued by this gif that comes without explanation, Trollheart !

At a glance, he looks busy and yet the guy never achieves the laying of one single brick; is it some metaphor about the slow pace of MB these days ?
It's because I'm always being accused (rightly) of writing walls of text, so I started off with a builder making one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
yes. A dysfunctional insular freak family, a kind of folie à dix (although I'm pretty sure we have at least ~20 semi-regular members)
but Elph is right, if this place was large I wouldn't waste time here
Agreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneW View Post
but freak is not fitting at all if you take it as real..

maybe I am taking it too seriously but freaked out now...

https://www.google.com/search?q=frea...hrome&ie=UTF-8
We're all freaks here. Who wants to be normal?