Music Banter - View Single Post - Four Green Fields: Trollheart's History of Ireland
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 12:09 AM   #65 (permalink)
DianneW
Music Addict

I except that living through is quite different from reading, both bringing out emotions but different, I spoke with my husband over what I had been reading and did say how terrible way back the English were etc.etc. I have read a lot of French History as I got involved in Ancestry a few years. My Husband's family had some real draw on his French side for me but not at all for him. He lives in the today world, mainly.
Huguenots following Strict Protestantism, Calvinists, yes..love spell check my friend.
His past lot on the French side ended up in East London where he also came from. Both of his branches had huge interest to me and through it I have close
contacts with some of his relatives, mainly in New Zealand. The connection to the Gold Rush, Coromandel.

https://www.thecoromandel.com/coroma...e%20Coromandel.
moving away from my over enthusiastic nature.

Daughter's Husband saw his army mates blown to smithers and he got away with small facial scars, well the truth is he fell apart quite a few times and almost destroyed a good marriage with his carrying on through drinking.She nearly died from breast cancer, but it pulled him back to earth and they have now a solid life together. A Monaghan as well.
With that, reigns on and out of here, for now....
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote