Music Banter - View Single Post - ants
Thread: ants
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 08:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
You are evolving as a content provider at an alarming rate. In your Judaism thread you posted a video and was like yada yada yada I'll post later about the video. Here you dive straight into the world of ants writing at great length - producing dozens of paragraphs. You sir are a formidable Formicidae enthusiast. I did not know your expertise was in Myrmecology. Here I thought Myrmecology was the study of mermaids. Shows you how much I know.
lol

I tried to isolate parts of that video I found interesting but the YouTube clipping sites I was using weren't working and I gave up rather quickly. I've had very little free time lately. I wanted to put in a decent amount of effort into articulating my thoughts on this subject because tore put in a decent amount of effort responding to my initially lazy question. It's not often I get to talk to someone who has any sort of expertise in this topic. I certainly have none and have pieced together my thoughts from various documentaries and YouTube videos. I think maybe he can help me clear up any misconceptions I might have. If him and I are the only ones who end up engaging in this topic I won't exactly be surprised or let down. But thank you for your contribution as always, neo. I'll always consider you my most loyal subscriber.

Last edited by jwb; 05-30-2021 at 09:07 AM.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote