Music Banter - View Single Post - Planktons - What The Hell Am I Listening To?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 12:23 PM   #144 (permalink)
DianneW
Music Addict

Smile

God knows how they drink all that...but you can see it is enjoyable. I speak with my Bank Clerk a lot because he speaksa gooda doh anglais and is young and knowledgeable of the world...about disk golf and he knew all about it,,well I have only just after myself are reading your antics. That is definitely exciting and saw your re-modeled disk holders...My husband does woodwork and has a load of photos saved so will show you a few... 3 actually...I know he is clever with wood so no flowers needed...

Most of his work was for Barbie Keel's near Battle East Sussex an Animal Sanctuary...She took in every creature...But unfortunately she was not nice to people at all, so she did loose a lot of valuable volunteers..my husband took notice of the way she acted, he was there to raise money for the Animals not to concern himself with anything else. Yes we are very careful and mix with nobody except medical and shopping..no friends are mixing here as yet and talk to some neighbours from a distance only. We all need to take heed.
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote