Music Banter - View Single Post - Planktons - What The Hell Am I Listening To?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 01:43 AM   #150 (permalink)
DianneW
Music Addict

Cool

I like seeing the progress of stuff and also I know when Hasbeen is doing a makeup or a makeover he keeps updating with a few people that are interested, it does spur him on..guess we are all like that, like a pat on the back when you do something yourself.
I can and do now look back and wish I had learnt a few other skills that come easy when your a nipper....Obviously my guitar playing is never going anywhere but I am now messing with my old organ I purchased in a charity shop one day in Hastings UK, bought it for my late Dad, in mind of him. It is from the 60's I guess an Elka and even have a book about it..says Elka's special features such as ELKAPLAY and AUTO BASS your stylings are easy and fun..haha they reckon anyway...The book says 1982 though sight and sound international inc. printed in the USA..have have a search on the web and read about it ....maybe an 80's organ then...got a photo somewhere stored...
well obviously that is not it....that is a strange part of the house here though..no idea what could have been in there ,except it had a floor half way up inside so maybe a store for animals feed...it has the original floor, old cobbles in small slabs, like the end adjoined barn has as well, which is the other door at the back that does not get used as the front has wider doorway....it is a unpleasant area inside the barn the ladder upstairs is dangerous as very straight more like a ladder than stairs and the upper floor to initially walk on is planks..haha that is fitting for you, a tad anyway....half the planks are missing and the level is real bad..wants some serious work done on it.

aiready aired this one on here in the instrument thread..ignore my cheapo guitar and just take in the Elka Organ....weeds to pull now...cheers
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote