Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 08:06 PM   #78992 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Got a car now just gotta get myself legal... The tags in my mom's name.... I paid 800 cash... It's a stick shift so I had to learn how to drive that. Still learning. Still stalling out like a retard at lights when I forget to put it back in 1st

Paid about $1800 in tickets off. I have about another grand or so left to pay off technically but I'm getting a lawyer so maybe they'll reduce that. Have to get one anyway cause one of the tickets had a court date I missed. Last time I had this situation I spent a week in jail cause I went to turn myself in and bail myself out. I forgot you need a cosigner to pay the 10% rate on the bail so even though I had $150 I needed the full $1500 without a cosigner.

So they booked me lol. I honestly hadn't planned it out at all so I didn't even tell anyone I was going. I thought I'd be in and out. No such luck. After I spent the week in jail my mom talked to my brother and was like how's Brandon? He hadn't seen me. So she tried calling me etc. She was living in Texas. Eventually she figured to start calling the local jails and hospitals and found out where I was at. She had her friend bail me out. I paid them back of course and made sure to make that court date but yeah.

This time I'm just getting a lawyer. When I was in Florida and had to do the same **** I just got a public defender for $50. They don't do that here. But my coworker who's husband is a cop told me this lawyer is the best one in that county for traffic ****. Said he knows and does coke with all the judges. Plus my lesbian neighbor recommended the same guy. So that's who I'm going with.

Also I just got turned down for an apt next to my mom's cause my credit. Place is 650 a month. I make more than that in a week. But cause I have bad credit/debt got turned down.

In a way I'm bitching about the consequences of my own bad decisions in the past but still. . I have the money now just give me the damn apt. Can't stay here anymore. My uncle is here too now. I work nights so it's not that bad but still. I'm gonna find a place that doesn't do credit checks.

Last edited by jwb; 07-10-2021 at 08:19 PM.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote