Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 09:09 AM   #78999 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Also my uncle just bought a gun... glock 9mm... he's taking a course for concealed carry

he's the over the top Jersey type goombah uncle who was living in cali for most of the last 20 years and hated it but got stuck there cause his kids were there

he's militant pro-NY, anti-LA. He's also into repping Italy and our ancestry. also republican. full blown. believes michelle obama is a tranny lol. calls black people moolignans.

Apparently, he was a hippy back in the day and also there was a period in his life when he lived in brazil cause he fell in love with some woman who was from there when he was living in NYC. They felt the winters were too cold and he was like let's try cali and she was from Brazil so she said let's do Brazil first. Said he loved it there. Never had anything negative to say about Brazil. Then they moved to Cali after that. Never had anything positive to say about Cali.

The older he gets, the more political he gets. I would like to go back in time and interact with him when he was younger.But yeah he bought a gun. Tucker Carlson prolly told him the revolution is coming.

This is a fairly safe area to me though some of the locals will say otherwise. Though there was a drive-by shooting a week or 2 ago down the street in the little hood part of town. 3 children killed. no adults. the gangsters around here seem to have bad aim.

But that wasn't right here in our neighborhood this is close to downtown it's perfectly safe. It was funny cause he bought a gun and I was like you came all the way from LA to little old Statesville NC and now you're shook and need a gun? And he said I'm not scared it's just a pain in the ass to get one in cali otherwise I would've.
Mindfulness is online now   Reply With Quote