Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 07:59 PM   #10589 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
I mean, you're asking me to agree to a always/never statement. I think people who complain about the media always are like "dId yOu hEaR hEr tOnE oN tHaT sTaTeMeNt?!?!? sHe'S a cOrpOrAte sHiLl!!!!"

You'd have to explain to me what tank you thought the media was in. But this unified "The withdrawral is a disaster!" - pulling in veterans and people from both sides of the aisle - in the face of 70% approval rates is just so obvious its mind blowing.

As for them being Establishment, are you still a shill if you believe it? The problem with being Establishment is that the fringe wings usually can't give you policy answers. And for better or worse the Left-wing journalists are dying to show the right-wing voter how even handed they can be. That's not reporting what corporate America wants, it's asking how M4A is going to work when you've said nothing about regulating any of the U.S. food. And you can't have 39g Coca Colas and universal healthcare.
70% is the stat for whether people think we should pull out, right?

People can think we should pull out while the actual execution is botched and gets negative media coverage. I don't think there's anything corrupt about that lol it's very clearly a juicy headline when people are clinging to the wheels of planes trying to evacuate.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote