Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 01:47 PM   #79484 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Thanks everybody. I'm busy at work but I need a five minute break so I'll give some deets.

Sunday was her birthday and we have a new tradition of going out to Montauk, NY, which is at the far end of Long Island for it. On our very first date something told me to take a keepsake so I took a matchbook from the bar we met at. I put the ring in that matchbook and gave it to her at a spot we would watch the sun set. It wasn't QUITE sunset yet as the timing that day wasn't right but it was golden hour and beautiful and she cried for an hour lol.

Feels weird and normal at the same time which I think is the right thing to feel. Wedding will be in the next year or so and it's gunna be low key and not f*cking lame like so many are.

Thanks again for all the congrats. You guys, believe or not, are a big part of my life so it means a lot to tell you remaining few about something this important.
You gonna live stream it?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote