Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 03:19 AM   #79780 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Hey, I can't blame you. I'd be pissed if my alignments were as shitty as yours too. Let's see if anything resonates.

Leo sun = the expression of your ego. This accounts for your infuriating arrogance, wrongful empowerment, and rage inducing hard-headedness. It explains your commitment to performative ally-ship in progressive movements toward equality - in your case I believe it's who you are when you're trying to be who you're not.

Pieces moon = your dark/repressed side. This points to your whiny bitch attitude about life and the constant deflection/displacement of your own self hatred onto anyone and everyone who dares come near you and/or is within earshot of being blamed for your own emotional retardation. Pieces is a water sign. Water signs are notoriously sensitive, over-emotional, codependent... you think you can hide your vulnerability from people but obvious insecurities are obvious. You're a big baby.

Since you couldn't exert yourself to provide even an approximate birth time, your ascendant/rising sign can not be accurately calculated, but it can be narrowed down to two possible placements. This sign represents how others perceive you, and exposes the difference between how you react to emotions privately vs. publicly. You are either a Libra or Gemini rising. These are both air signs - as in, they're full of hot air. Manipulative, toxic, unwilling to take any accountability for their actions - the complete fucking cunts of the zodiac.

Now these are just three of your placements, each other planet has a sign assigned to it, and each planet represents an area of your life (f.ex Mars = how you fuck and how you rage). I'd be happy to continue down the list and see what else makes you suck so much.
I should have known you collecting MB's astrology data was a trap to gain roasting ammunition, and I approve

Anyway, stubborn, arrogant Leo *******s represent

Oh and also congrats on your anniversary SGR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote