Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 05:23 AM   #79782 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Hey, I can't blame you. I'd be pissed if my alignments were as shitty as yours too. Let's see if anything resonates.

Leo sun = the expression of your ego. This accounts for your infuriating arrogance, wrongful empowerment, and rage inducing hard-headedness. It explains your commitment to performative ally-ship in progressive movements toward equality - in your case I believe it's who you are when you're trying to be who you're not.

Pieces moon = your dark/repressed side. This points to your whiny bitch attitude about life and the constant deflection/displacement of your own self hatred onto anyone and everyone who dares come near you and/or is within earshot of being blamed for your own emotional retardation. Pieces is a water sign. Water signs are notoriously sensitive, over-emotional, codependent... you think you can hide your vulnerability from people but obvious insecurities are obvious. You're a big baby.

Since you couldn't exert yourself to provide even an approximate birth time, your ascendant/rising sign can not be accurately calculated, but it can be narrowed down to two possible placements. This sign represents how others perceive you, and exposes the difference between how you react to emotions privately vs. publicly. You are either a Libra or Gemini rising. These are both air signs - as in, they're full of hot air. Manipulative, toxic, unwilling to take any accountability for their actions - the complete fucking cunts of the zodiac.

Now these are just three of your placements, each other planet has a sign assigned to it, and each planet represents an area of your life (f.ex Mars = how you fuck and how you rage). I'd be happy to continue down the list and see what else makes you suck so much.
Attaching your own analyses for a person you've known for a decade to vague bull**** is not real. Where's the cool ****? You're just a wannabe psychiatrist for conspiritards who don't even believe Hitler is in Antarctica.
You're no wizard!
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote