Music Banter - View Single Post - Joe Biden Love Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 07:22 AM   #56 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Thanks for the question, SRG, and congratulations on your username abbreviation.

For the first, I think that by 2024 various present dangers will have caught up with Trump so that he won't be running:-
i) all his conman and sex-predator cases will make him clearly untenable to voters - or that one for which he is the "unindicted co-conspirator"
ii) his wayward, damaging leadership of the GOP will make the party finally reject him. How much longer can they ride along with a leader who is perpetually looking back at the last election and advising supporters not to vote
iii) something bad will come out of the Jan 6th inquiry and the GOP will have another moment like they did on, er, Jan 7th.

As for who will run on the Dem ticket; I don't know. Will Biden triumph over his advancing years and decreasing popularity? Personally I'd like Kamila Harris to run, just to have a female president at last, but I imagine she wouldn't be chosen by the Dems.

How about you, SGR? What would be your answers to your own questions?