Music Banter - View Single Post - Joe Biden Love Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 07:39 AM   #58 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
^If the last election is of any indication, probably Kyrsten Sinema lol

Our economy incentivizes having a stateless underclass of illegal immigrants for their cheap (read: slave) labour. I'm of the mind that Biden (among others) aren't "solving" the issue of illegal immigration by making legal immigration more surmountable because they recognize the benefit that slave labour will have on their numbers and economic approval rating. If we really wanted to solve the "issue" of the first and third worlds rubbing against one another, then we'd make an effort to elevate our neighbours to the first world instead of sending in "humanitarian aid" tanks and contras to destabilize any Central/South American country that starts to flourish. The u.s. likely won't do that because they're interested in maintaining dominance in the western sphere.
Yes, long-term, that is the best solution all round, but not very likely. I imagine there is a trickle of well-intentioned aid going from north to south, but i have no idea how much. Back in a different era (and to Caucasians, rather than Latinos) the US pumped millions of dollars into rebuilding Europe. Thank you, Mr. Marshall, and your Plan.

Quote:
Shout out to boss man Biden for killing Powell though, I'll give him cred for that.
As is appropriate for a political thread, I have no pride or scruples about accepting praise for my guy from any quarter or for any reason. I'm not sure how Biden killed Powell, but I'll take that as a win anyway: Go, Biden!!