Music Banter - View Single Post - Joe Biden Love Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 12:24 PM   #66 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I swear to god Lisna we'll get that liberalism out of you if we have to beat it out with a shovel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
(then checks to see that my address is not in my "User CP" profile)
I absolutely guarantee that the only shovel Batty has ever lifted was made of pixels and used to knock out a hobgoblin or a mutant king or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Call me a pessimist but I have faith in the American people- that we will screw it up yet again.
Nice to meet you, Mr. Pessimist. What does the "A" stand for?

Quote:

I'm afraid they already have. Two Democrats who aren't really Democrats have already said no to much of the bills. With our luck, we'll be lucky to fix the cities' potholes.
Very important not to have people falling through the road when they're lighting up a spliff (or whatever the terminology is you kids use today grumble grumble mutter mutter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Wear them when you're feeling sick though. I wear mine in public places that people HAVE to go to. Doctor, food market, post office, liquor store, general service places...

I don't wear mine in my shop because I have a sign outside saying I'm vaccinated. I also run a specialty shop. You don't HAVE to come here.

However, if I have a cough or a sneeze or runny nose, you bet your ass I'm wearing that mask all day and getting tested.

Society rules have changed a bit. It's no different than NOT sneezing in a strangers face. You would never do that. It's a thing you do to be able to live in a civilized society. I think wearing a mask if you're sick or near at risk people should be automatic as stopping at red lights because society deemed it safer.

These people that cough in others faces because they like Trump need to be cast out of this world. They have decided not to play ball. F*ck them.
Last week was the first time I saw people in a supermarket not wearing masks. It was weird. I continue to wear mine though, as we've been told to. Not only for my sake but Karen's too obviously.