Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 10:15 AM   #11339 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_32_116 View Post
I have been on sites that cater for both men and women, straight, gay or in between, and if the comments of the female members are anything to go by, it seems that most of the women have a very different mentality from gay men regarding this sort of thing.

For some of those ladies, sending a private message of ANY sort, without first engaging in lots of chat in the public arena, and saying "Oh would you mind if I communicated with you via a private message" is considered a gross violation of standards. Complaints to the admin, along the lines of "I don't know this person, and he contacted me via my private inbox!" have been known to occur. We are not talking about unsolicited pictures of genitals here; even a friendly message of hello is seen as "creepy" and "stalking". Perhaps they are like this because they had bad experiences in the past, but whatever the reason, it makes me wonder how some of them actually manage to form any kind of acquaintance on those sites, and indeed to wonder why they are there in the first place.
.... They are getting hit up constantly lol
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote