Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 10:43 AM   #11340 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
I know, I was joking.

Actually, when I was on gay dating apps, I didn't much appreciate receiving pictures of private parts either. I didn't find it offensive or creepy, I just found it silly. I don't know who would be induced to sleep with you just based on how your dick looks like, but I guess it works for some people, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it.
It absolutely works on gay men in my experience lol

Not that i send unsolicited dick pics to anyone but back in the day when i was a teen i made a profile on one of those sites back then and i put a dick pic in my profile cause i didn't wanna put my face lol and even if i set the profile as hetero i would get hit up by random guys. One even paid me. They will pay if they think you're straight or bicurious lol. I had multiple offers for money as well but most of them were creepy old guys... The guy that paid me was young and good looking college age with a girlfriend and everything.... Living on the DL lol

There was only one woman i found on that whole site though that i ****ed with and she was married to some guy that she "loved cheating on...."
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote